Cannabis beverages have now become common drinks in the world. According to statistics, between 2006 to 2015, there has been a steady increase in the consumption of these types of beverages as compared to other beverages and alcohol West Coast weed. Most people, especially in North America are taking these beverages and this has made it to be legalized in most countries especially in America and Europe. They come in many varieties and flavors which include sparkling and flat waters, ready-made teas, and teabags, all containing THC or CBD or a mix of both.
Cannabis beverages are also replacing the smoking of weed. Most people would prefer to take up the beverages as compared to smoking due to various reasons like social factors, health issues, and comfort associated with drinking rather than smoking. There are many Cannabis-infused beverages e.g. Artet Cannabis-Infused, Recess, CBD American Shamon, Savage CBD, Joy Organics Premium CBD, CBD Conna Cola, etc. These beverages are freely sold in the market and most people are drinking them often compared to other alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Benefits associated with Cannabis beverages include:
- They are replacing intoxicating substances like alcohol. Alcohol has intoxicating effects and this is making people prefer drinking Cannabis beverages rather than taking alcohol.
- They can be sold in both solid or liquid state. The big advantage of this is that they can be absorbed through the digestive tract. This will delay potential intoxicating effects and will cause them to persist longer.
- They are always labeled such that you are prohibited from taking them together with alcohol. This will ensure you do not get side effects associated with drinking the two together.
- Health benefits – They contain CBD and THS, which are chemicals that impact the brain, making it function better. They also have pain-relieving properties. Some of the health benefits associated with them include:
- Relieving chronic pain.
- Improve lung capacity.
- Reduce weight loss.
- They regulate and prevent diabetes.
- They help in fighting cancer.
- They help in treating depression.
- They help in mending bones.
- They regulate seizure.
- They treat glaucoma.
- Helps in alleviating anxiety.
- They provide relief to individuals with multiple sclerosis.
- They reduce side effects links to Hepatitis C and increase treatment effectiveness.
- They heal inflammatory bowel diseases.
- They are used as tea beverages. These beverages are designed to help the users become relax and enjoy the wellness benefit associated with Cannabis-plant rather than that feeling of “high” associated with ingesting THC.
According to various studies done concerning these beverages, it is estimated that more than $4 million will be earned by the year 2024 through the sale of these beverages. These beverages will soon control the market and become an alternative source of drinks for health-conscious customers. Although there are various restrictions on them, especially in the U.S. legal system, right now there is Cannabis Beverage Association (CBA) which is being legalized. This association will ensure that it uplifts the needs of its consumers and producers all over the world.